From the daily chats curated by The Blind Spot community (in the last 24 hours-ish).
The conduct of the war:
- Russian Army – underpromising and overdelivering?
- The PG Tips International Brigade.
- Prediction markets and pundits, Ukraine edition.
- Counter-strike on Russia propaganda talk, a global offensive.
- Russian satellites in space out of control, maybe.
- Players got played, Chechen assassins edition (in Ukranian).
- An FSB mole may have helped Ukraine: PsyOps or OpOps?
- Dominic Cummings has views on the competence of leaders during wartime.
- Snakes on a claim:
- Lukashenko has a bad map day.
- Battleship Putinkin.
- Weaponised recycling.
- Russia claim they’re doing better than we think they are.
- Children in cages, Ukraine edition.
- Invading armies experience traffic jams too.
- Still no jets for Ukraine?
- You won’t believe these weird hacks for surviving a nuclear holocaust.
- But also good to run like hell.
Politics and the economy:
- Can’t pay, won’t pay: Russia faces default.
- Life imitates art, Zelensky edition.
Snapshots from the OSINT world: